Thursday, November 30, 2006

Santa Claus is coming to town...



myspace graphics

What would you like for Christmas this year or maybe you are looking for a gift for someone special. Well I have some gifts for you! Check out any of my online t-shirt stores below and buy 5 or more items and receive 2 t-shirts of your choosing for free.

Most of the stores have free shipping for the holidays. You must email me after you have made your purchase and it is confirmed. Let me know which 2 t-shirts or other items (max. value $15, total of a $30 savings) and I will order and have them sent to you. How's that for a Christmas gift! So hurry up so you can receive your items before Christmas. Don't forget below I have made some printable calendars for 2007.

Happy Holidays!

Peace*

Christina

P.S. Remember the symbols in actuality will be black and not grey on the products.

www.printfection.com/lightdesign
www.cafepress.com/lightlanguage
www.comboutique.com/lightworker
www.ArtofLight/spreadshirt.com

No comments: