Sunday, October 15, 2006

Bono's (RED) Campaign



In honour of Bono's (Red) Campaign to supply medicine for people and children with AIDS IN AFRICA I have created a few (RED) items in my stores. For every (Red) product sold I will donate 50% of my profits to his project in support.

I am currently in the creation stage of a special doll with a specific symbol that will be for the (Red) project. I am hoping to find some investors...I have a special lady in mind as it will also be a dedication to her also. Will keep you posted on that! :)

So check out my stores for the (Red) t-shirts and more. Help support the fight against AIDS.


www.printfection.com/lightdesign
www.cafepress.com/lightlanguage
www.ArtofLight/spreadshirt.com
zazzle.com/ArtofLight*
www.comboutique.com/lightworker



No comments: