Thursday, March 29, 2007

My Message Bands


I have created my own Message Bands with statements I feel we can embrace and recognize as truth.


"The Presence Is The Gift"
"Peace In~~~~War Out"
"We Are The Presence"


Many people use the words Peace Out and I understand why it is said that way. To express with the salutation and energy of peace. I feel very strongly that though the intention for peace is there the direction of the energy is being sent out of our space. This is due to our thinking that all things exist and are created outside of us. So I believe we are directing peace away from us. Peace begins within us first and then reflects and manifests externally in our world. I would love for us to become the inate peace within.
The Message bands can be ordered directly through me by email. You can choose your colours, sizes and quantity you would like. I am selling them for $3.75 and 0.50 cents will be donated to charity or a worthy project. I would like to give to a different one every 3 months. The first one will be "The Lung Disease Association" in remberance of my mother who recently passed from this world. Then it will be The Cancer Society dedicated to my father who has been diagnosed with the dis-ease and in memory also of my grandmother. So hopefully the message will resonate with many of you and the bands will be a hit.


You can email me at virgolight63@yahoo.ca to place your order. Soon I hope to create a site where you can order from directly. WIll keep you posted.

Peace In,
Christina





No comments: